Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Korean TV Series

I am a big fan of TV series and I have watched/been watching some for years now. I have followed some of the best series there is - Dexter, Homeland, Scandal, Prison Break, How To Get Away with Murder . I'm a fan of other feel good series as well - Glee, The Vampire Diaries, You're the Worst, The Originals, The Flash, Orange is the New Black. The only series I haven't had the heart to finish the first season was Lost. Don't get me wrong - it was a good one and the plot is very interesting but the episodes just seem to be dragging. I might pick it up someday since I have the complete Seasons 1 to 4 but not soon. What I am crazy about these past few weeks are Korean TV Series. It must be the good looking guys, the cute pairs or because of the "wholesomeness" of the shows that gets me. Let's face it, western series are mostly bold and direct with a whole lot of bed scenes and bloody fights. With Korean series, the most you can get from most of the pairs are kissing scenes (not with minor actors though) and a very covered bed scene in very mature roles. LOL

I will let you on in the list of what I have already watched on my next post and what I think about them. I will also give you links on where you can find them. This blog has been on hiatus for a few months and I'm hoping to write more from now on. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment