Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I am Back!

After being inactive for 2 months, I have found the time to blog again. I just can't stop writing things and sharing to people my wonderful child and my family. I am quite busy these days because I am a full-time mom. I am doing an online job as well which is quite hard but it gets a little bit easier when you get used to it.

Jaden's 2nd birthday will be this coming October and I am planning a children's party for him. And because he is obsessed with cars, we will be having a Disney Cars theme party with his favorite characters.


I am searching online for some DIY and party ideas and I found some great ones. I will share them too soon.

I found some really good blogs worth following and I will share some of them here. I haven't read a new book for a while because I am re-reading Games of Thrones (I know, I know, what am I thinking?) and I am on the second book now A Clash Of Kings.

I will publish another post after I have put the little one to sleep and put away all his toys. A mom's life, tiring yet satisfying :)



Worth it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment