Thursday, August 29, 2013

Techie Mom + Dropbox

If you are like me who constantly transfer data, images, videos or music from your hand phone to your laptop/computer, then Dropbox is the answer. 

Photo Credits: digitaltutorials.jrn.clombia.edu

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!**
I downloaded the software on my laptop a week ago and I am loving it. I don't need my USB cable to connect my phone to my laptop. I know you might be thinking that I can connect through Bluetooth or WI-FI but have you tried sending bigger files? It takes precious TIME!

Now, everytime I want to send something to my phone, I just drag a file to my Dropbox folder. It automatically uploads it online and my phone (which has internet connection of course) downloads the file. Then I have a copy on my laptop, online and on my hand phone. How cool is that? And I did just one thing, DRAG.

Dropbox basically gives its free user 2GB of space. You can earn more space by completing some task like taking the Dropbox tour (which you need to understand how it works), install Dropbox on your mobile phone, invite friends to join and more! I now have 2.25 GB of space.
Dropbox makes sharing easy. Invite your friends, family, and teammates to any folder in your Dropbox, and it'll be as if you saved that folder straight to their computer.
You can send people links to specific files, photos, and folders in your Dropbox, too. This makes Dropbox perfect for team projects, sharing party photos with friends, or recording your band's debut album.**
**www.dropbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment