Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Celebration

Hi sweet mommas :)
Image Source: robbinsrestaurant
How did your mother's day go? Was it fun? Did you have fun? Were you pampered or was it an ordinary day? Whether it was special or simple, remember that it's still a great privilege to be a mother.

We went out yesterday with our little one. We ate at a Japanese restaurant called Rai Rai Ken.



My husband was so hungry he immediately ate his food so I did not get the chance to take a photo of our orders. Just this one :)

Rai Rai Ken's Chicken Teriyaki Bento
Went to Folded and Hung after to buy my hubby's shirt.

Jaden busy playing at the fitting room
I gave Jaden the paper bag after paying and he run around the mall carrying it!



After buying everything we need, I asked Daddy to ride with Jaden at the Carousel.



I saw a drum set with 5 musical instruments and I was happy to buy it for 50%!!! Jaden is having this drumming-with-his-hands-anywhere thing going on so I guess it's time for a toy drum.

It was a fun day and I was one happy mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment