Thursday, March 28, 2013

Inside the Make-up Pouch

In my last post I put up a picture of my make-up "collection", if you could call it that. Unlike any other make-up lovers, I don't change mine until my mom tells me so. LOL I know. If it were up to me, lip balm and a light lipstick will do but my mom will not be at peace until she sees me as a grown woman wearing make-up. Don't get the wrong idea, I love dressing up but I don't have the patience (or the idea) to wear make-up every time I go out. Sometimes I even forget to wear perfume which leads me to bringing a small one in my bag, in case :)

So here's my make-up collection and that is it, nothing more.


I know it's not much but I love it as it is. I have yet to wait for the day when someone comes into my life and make me see sense and show me that having a lot of these is as satisfying as reading a book or eating sushi.


This is Pure Fresh Oil-Control Pressed Powder with SPF 20 from SILKYGIRL, a brand from Singapore. It is shine-free, fragrance free and has a matte finish. It is specially formulated for Asian skin.



My Shimmer Duo Blusher is also from SILKYGIRL. I have it in Blushing Pink. What is really nice about this is the one on the left side is matte and on the right it's shimmery. Those two is a good blend. It has an under compartment with a cute brush so it's really handy. It's also oil-free and fragrance free.




This is L'OREAL Paris' Color Appeal quad eye shadow from their Reminiscence Collection. Four colors are: Silky Beige, Pink Lust, Caramel Charm and Dark Chocolate. It's good for me because the colors are so neutral, i don't like loud colors as an eye shadow.


My mascara is from L.A. Colors and it is Double Volume.


I bought this lip ice from Watson's. I love it because it has a cooling effect and it has SPF 15. It comes in different fruity flavors, this one is grape blackcurrant. I put this on before applying any lipstick.


I only use these two lipsticks, the silver one is Premium Deoproce #29. It's kind of a purple-pinkish color. The other is from J #11 and this one is an orange-bronze color.


To top it off, I use this Lily Cole Hi-Shine lip treatment from The Body Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment