Sunday, March 24, 2013

Online Shopping

When I was still single, I love shopping for hours and hours. I guess, almost all girls does. I would find something I like but I will not purchase it yet. I will check on every stores on the mall, I don't want to buy and regret if I saw something nicer or cheaper afterwards. I could shop and walk the whole day. All of that changed when I gave birth to my little boy. I could not/would not leave him for more than 3 hours. I worry every minute that I am not with him. So shopping has lost its glamour, to me at least. Until I discovered online shopping, tada!

I have friends in Facebook who posted products that they are selling, and if I find something nice especially for my son, I could not resist. That's when I realize, I miss shopping.



At first I was hesitant to put an order, what with all the scams going around the internet nowadays. I don't want to waste my husband's hard-earned money. So what I did was I check out the seller, I read feedbacks and comments. My first order was a 3 set of pants for my little one and because the seller is within my city, I met up with her and got my order. After that, I browsed for more.

Being a stay-at-home mom has its ups and downs. My time is limited so I think online shopping works for me. I don't have to go out and spend time searching for something. Those precious time, I prefer to spend with my son.

Some sellers have the same products but with different price. Check out their location, the pricey ones might be near you so you don't have to add for shipping fee. Just be careful with whom you deal with. Some are scams and you might be discouraged. Remember, there are a lot of honest people trying to find ways to make a living. 

Happy shopping moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment