Sunday, April 14, 2013

Come Here...SOON!

How I wish we have as many stores and restaurants available like in Metro Manila. I don't wish to be in the BIG city, I just want more options but in a quieter environment. I love ILOILO, it is the City of Love as they say. It may not be as big a city but I love it because I grew up here and I came to know it as a home. Sometimes I just wish I could shop in a certain store or eat in a certain place but not every business ventures here. I made a list of shops I pray and hope would come here and SOON!


Image Source: www.facebook.com/CottonOnPh
Every time I visit Singapore, I always buy from Cotton On. The clothes are not only fashionable but affordable and really comfortable. There is no greater comfort than wearing cotton, is there? Cotton On is an Australian brand and last year, it opened branches in leading malls in Manila. I was so excited and I was hoping they will open up another one here soon. I love that they always have a SALE and marked down items. I will be the first to visit if ever they come here. Please!


Image Source: www.outletlocation.com
I love Forever 21 and that is reason enough for them to come here. Ha ha!


Image Source: www.facebook.com/ilovejellybean
Who doesn't love JellyBean? Their clothes are amazing and the colors are so gonna make you feel young, wild and free. I have yet to have one on my hands because I haven't been to any of their store. Please come to the city of love!


Image Source: www.facebook.com/tokyotokyophilippines
I love Japanese cuisine. I'm in love with their sushi (except raw). I've tried other Japanese restaurants but Tokyo Tokyo is the best for me. I especially love their bento. How I wish they would put up one here, I would surely visit the place every time I'm craving for something Japanese. Now I'm hungry.


Image Source: www.thesmartlocal.com

BreadTalk is a bakery founded in Singapore. It has many branches in Metro Manila and not one single branch here. It is not your typical bakery, every bread is unique and tasty. It is quite pricey but worth it. I love that you have so many options to choose from. Visit Iloilo soon!

Image Source: www.contestsandpromos.com

Haagen-Dazs is an ice cream brand from New York and the best. Hear me, just a tiny little booth would be fine :)

It never hurts to dream because according to Beyonce, Life is but a DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment