Sunday, April 7, 2013

Private Berlin by James Patterson

I finished reading Private Berlin last Thursday. Friday morning, the internet is having some problems that is why this post is kind of late.

When I first read Private, I never thought that James Patterson will make a series out of it. I love series novels! What makes this different is that the characters are different every time. Private is a private investigation company owned by Jack Morgan and it started in L.A.




Private Berlin is a very good one though the places are kind of hard to remember because its plot is in Berlin after all. The story is mind-boggling! I have no idea who the killer is and I kept on guessing and linking. Being a JP fan for so long, I knew he's got something under his sleeve and well, this one is very puzzling. It was worth reading, I just ignore places I can't pronounce in my mind. Ha ha!

Now I'm reading Private OZ and this one is from Sydney. See? I get to travel courtesy of Private. If you feel like getting a copy of the book, there is a link on my left sidebar. Enjoy!

Here's a Synopsis:

A history lesson they'll never forget … and neither will you.

Mattie Engel is one of the rising stars at Private Berlin, and believes she's seen the worst of people in her previous life with the Berlin police force. That is until Chris, her colleague – and until recently, her fiancĂ© – is found dead, brutally murdered in an old slaughterhouse outside the city.

The slaughterhouse is filled with bodies. But just as Private begin their investigations, the building explodes, wiping out all evidence of the crimes, and nearly killing Mattie and her team.

Mattie soon realises that a masked killer is picking off Chris's childhood friends, one by one, and destroying the trail. But who wants the past buried so badly? What is the truth about that slaughterhouse? And will Mattie become the killer's next victim?


And a free Preview from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment