|Image Source: www.alittlebitfabulous.com|
My little one loves to eat yogurt. He can finish one serving of his favorite fruit flavored yogurt. I even started giving him yogurt drink, he loves the strawberry-flavored best. I was really glad when I found out that he loves yogurt, it is not only delicious but very healthy. It always feels good knowing we give our kids healthy food. Yogurt is good for all ages and has many health benefits. Here are some really wonderful things yogurt can offer.
- Yogurt is rich in Calcium.
- Yogurt can boost your immunity.
- Yogurt helps your digestion.
- Yogurt reduces risk of high blood pressure.
Yogurt is not only healthy! I found online some interesting things yogurt can do for you.
|Image Source: www.rewaj.pk|
- Yogurt as a face mask. Here's a DIY from health.com: Mix 1 cup Greek yogurt with 2 to 3 drops of almond or olive oil and a tablespoon of honey; apply to face, leave on for 20 to 30 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Result: more radiant skin.
|Image Source: www.roseenterprisesindia.com|
- Yogurt as a brass cleaner. Bond's cleaning technique: Go over each piece with a damp cloth, then scoop a few tablespoons of plain yogurt onto a clean rag and rub on until it's shiny. Wipe off excess yogurt, wash with soap and hot water, and buff with a clean rag to see some serious shine. Source: www.health.com